This course is aimed at those who carry out manual handling activities at work and introduces delegates to the hazards of manual handling, manual handling risk assessment, manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them and an understanding of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended 2002).
Coast Risk Management provides a comprehensive course that covers:
- A look at the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended 2002)
- Understanding the legal obligations of your employer and as an employee
- Understanding the concept of risk assessments
- Being aware of the consequences of bad practice
- Identifying the warning signs and causes of injury
- Understanding the principles of safe manual handling techniques
If you require more information on manual handling or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call: 01723 381900, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, use ‘Request Callback' to the right, or click the online enquiry button below.