The Client must appoint a Principle Designer ‘as soon as is practicably possible’ at the start of a project and this must be a proven suitably competent person, as required by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Coast Risk Management can provide CDM advisors giving you peace of mind that you are meeting your duties under CDM. Our advisors will provide the following services:
- Provide Health & Safety advice to the Client in respect of CDM 2015; Notify the HSE with the F10 where required;
- Assist the Client with their duties;
- Ensure Health & Safety issues are fully considered by providing relevant information to Designers and Contractors, ensuring the flow of information between them and the Client
In addition, we will also:
- Collect Pre-Construction information and advise the Client when surveys are needed to fill information gaps;
- Assist the Principal Designer to prepare the Pre-Construction Information File and provide information for tendering contractors;
- Help review of the Principal Contractors Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan prior to start on site;
- Monitor the Health & Safety implications of design changes and site circumstances during construction;
- Undertake Independent Site Safety Performance Audits;
- Assist in the completion of the Health & Safety file on conclusion of the project.
If you require more information on CDM services or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call: 01723 381900, email: email@example.com, use ‘Request Callback' to the right, or click the online enquiry button below.