WHAT IS ISO9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS?
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System will help you manage your business by streamlining your processes, free up valuable management time, improve internal communications and reduce errors.
Companies adopting this approach benefit from increased employee morale, improved customer retention and healthier revenues.
In short, by adopting ISO 9001 you demonstrate that your business is customer-focused and committed to delivering high quality services.
Here are some benefits of using the ISO 9001 framework:
- Increased efficiency: by following industry best-practice and focusing on quality you can reduce costs.
- Increased revenue: through the reputation of ISO 9001 you can win more tenders and contracts, and by being more efficient you will also retain more customers and experience more repeat custom.
- Improved employee morale: by improving internal communications you ensure everyone works to one agenda.
- Globally recognised: because the ISO 9001 standard was developed by industry experts from around the world, it provides reassurance to your international client.
- Improved record keeping: because the system covers your businesses document handling process from start to finish.
- Improved supplier relationships: because ISO 9001 certification ensures best-practice processes are in place which can contribute to more efficient supply chains, certification increases their confidence in your processes.
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction: by understanding your customers’ needs and reducing errors you increase customer confidence in your ability to deliver products and services.
- Continuous improvement: using non-conformity reporting and trend analysis, you can spot areas for improvement and stay ahead of the competition.
- Fact-based decision making: by using accurate, robust data the ISO 9001 will help you to make better decisions.
So, if you want to get expert advice and help in achieving or maintaining the standard call Coast Risk Management on 01723 381900.
If you are currently looking at transition we can help you by carrying out a ‘gap analysis’ of your current systems against the enhanced requirements of ISO9001:2015.
Contact us for more details.