HEALTHY & SAFETY RISK ASSESSMENTS
This one-day course is aimed at those required to conduct or oversee risk assessments in compliance with the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
A shorter version of the course can be delivered in 4 hours if requested.
Mixing theory and practical content the course will improved delegates' risk management skills and enable them to confidently assess workplace risks. Our trainers deliver this flexible course that gives practical advice on how to comply with the legal duty to carry out health and safety risk assessments in the workplace.
This course includes:
- The importance of occupational safety, health and welfare in the workplace;
- Legislation and Regulation;
- Principles involved in risk assessment (5 steps to a risk assessment);
- Understanding hazards and risks as part of an accident and ill health prevention strategy;
- Hierarchy of controls for risk reduction;
- Practical risk assessment in the workplace – applied knowledge;
- Review findings and outcomes.
If you require more information on health and safety risk assessments or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call: 01723 381900, email: email@example.com, use ‘Request Callback' to the right, or click the online enquiry button below.