A risk assessment is not about creating huge amounts of paperwork, but rather about identifying sensible measures to control the risks in your workplace. You are probably already taking steps to protect your employees, but your risk assessment will help you decide whether you have covered all you need to.
Every business, whatever its size, has a legal duty to carry out risk assessments to identify and manage the significant risks that could cause harm, damage or loss in the workplace.
The assessment of these risks must be made by a ‘competent person’.
Coast Risk Management Services
Coast Risk Management can help you by providing a qualified safety practitioner to carry out risk assessments for you and to help you in your workplace by:
- Tailor made solutions to meeting your needs;
- Written risk assessments and associated action plans;
- Competent advice on Risk Management;
- Prioritised and practical cost-effective recommendations for resolving outstanding actions;
- Support and advice to allow you to manage your own risks ‘in house’.
Contact Coast Risk Management for expert help, advice and risk management training on:
If you require more information on Risk Assessments or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call: 01723 381900, email: email@example.com, use ‘Request Callback' to the right, or click the online enquiry button below.