YOUR CHAS ACCREDIATION MADE EASY
Working with you, Coast Risk Management Ltd. will help in developing bespoke documentation to help complete the sections needed for CHAS application, our consultants for will work with you and guide you through the application process.
When you are ready to complete your application, we will help you submit all required documentation via the CHAS online portal guiding you all the way through the process
Our aim is to assist you to make the application process as easy and hassle free as possible allowing you to focus on your business.
Below you will find details of the documentation we can provide for you as part of the CHAS application process and in developing your health and safety management system:
At Coast Risk Management, we work with you until you get your CHAS accreditation, our experienced CHAS team know exactly what documentation is required to attain CHAS.
Maintaining CHAS compliance
Coast Risk Management can help you maintain your CHAS Compliance year on year, by helping you with your health and safety management system and supporting paperwork for you to concentrate on running your business. Remember CHAS compliance puts you in a stronger position for securing work with larger contractors and public bodies, that you can’t get it without completing CHAS application and having a range of health and safety supporting documentation required.
Our CHAS service at a glance:
- Coast Risk Management will help you in a hassle-free application, with form filling in and all the associated paperwork;
- Coast Risk management will help you with the CHAS online portal completion;
- Giving expert advice on what is acceptable and what’s not necessary, saving you time;
- As required we will provide templates and formats to make the application quicker and save you time;
- Provide the support to improve your health and safety practices and systems;
- With the aim to reduce your business risk, reduce accidents, improve productivity and improve your employees moral and job satisfaction.
Select the package that fits your situation – or call us on 01723 381900for more information.