AUDIT & INSPECTION
Effective health and safety management requires robust Health and Safety systems, which require to be checked to determine that they are still relevant and ‘fit for purpose’. These checks also act as a valuable tool for a management review of their effectiveness and provide evidence of compliance to legislation. The accepted and prescribed method of checking is through inspection and audit.
Employers, property owners, landlords, tenants and licensees are duty bound to regularly inspect their workplace and report on significant findings, introducing precautionary measures to reduce risk to the health and safety of personnel.
Coast Risk Management have a dedicated team of safety advisers, each with their particular speciality, who can correctly inspect and report on your office, workshop, warehouse, motor vehicle repair station, construction site or common parts of a residential block.
These reports provide a practical range of safety measures for consideration that are aimed at ensuring legal compliance, whilst addressing your workplace health and safety needs and objectives.
Key Features of our Service
- Meeting with our specialist safety advisers to discuss your individual workplace environment;
- Provision of a detailed written workplace safety inspection (including risk assessment) and an action plan for compliance where required;
- Review and re-assessment programmes as part of your ongoing review;
- Email & telephone support.
Key Benefits of our Service
- Improvement of workplace precautions, therefore reducing incidents and ill-health of your workforce
- Promotion of positive health and safety culture in the working environment
- Potential cost saving benefits to employers, landlords and property owners
- Legal compliance with the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, the Occupiers Liability Acts of 1957 and 1984 and the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
The inspection / audit will assess both procedural and operational systems and practices in your business relating to current legislation, we will identify and recommend system and workplace improvements to achieve (continuous improvement loop).
Our qualified consultants will also audit to international standards such as:
- Quality management system audit – ISO 9001
- Environmental management system audit – ISO 14001
- Occupational health & safety audit – OHSAS 18001
If you require more information on management systems, please call: 01723 381900, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, use ‘Request Callback' to the right, or click the online enquiry button below.