EFFECTIVE AUDITING & INSPECTION LEVEL 3
This Highfield Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework. The RQF is an English qualification framework regulated by Ofqual.
This course is aimed at supervisors/managers involved in internal inspections and auditors/inspectors involved in third-party audits/inspections. It provides the foundation of knowledge that is essential for good inspections/audits and supports the most important on-the job training by experienced auditors/inspectors.
Coast Risk Management provides this course that covers:
- how to effectively carry out audits/inspections;
- the purpose of audits/inspections;
- the role of the auditor/inspector;
- how to methodically approach the planning of audits/inspections;
- how to collect and analyse data;
- the purpose and content of an audit/inspection report.
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
If you require more information on auditing and inspection, or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call: 01723 381900, email: email@example.com, use ‘Request Callback' to the right, or click the online enquiry button below.